Founded in 2013, Shang International Education Group (known as Shang Learning) is China’s premier international education solutions provider. Through our life-skills learning center & educational advisory services, we offer private families industry intelligence, comprehensive assessment, proprietary skills-oriented curriculum, and independent advisory throughout the child’s development.
Shang Planning Platform is the Educational Advisory arm under Shang Learning Group. We are the first education group to bring the well-regarded professional educational advisory model to China. All of our educational consultants are long-standing members of the Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA) which is the international professional organization representing qualified school and admission counselors working in private practice. IECA’s long-lasting leadership in setting professional standards and pioneering ethical practices has earned the organization the reputation for excellence among parents, admission colleagues, in the domestic as well as the international media.
We believe preparation breeds success; therefore, we advise families to think long-term and begin as early as third grade to build a solid foundation for life-skills and habits that will enable students to shine.
Company website: http://www.shanglearning.com
Official Wechat Account: shanglearning
We are seeking China-based Junior Consultant (JC) who is passionate about mentoring Chinese students and families and whose ultimate goal is to become a certified Independent Educational Consultant (IEC) by IECA standards through apprenticeship, guidance and recommendation from our current team of experienced IEC’s.
1. Roles and Responsibilities 工作职责
Shadow and assist IEC Senior Consultants on teaching and mentoring students. Complete tasks given by IEC’s under their guidance, including but not limited to:
* School communication on behalf of IEC’s
* Student progress updates to IEC’s
* Preparation of documents, presentations, workflows, etc.
Work closely with students to make sure they fully understand and complete the tasks given by IECs prior to each meeting. Teach and mentor students so they become more aware of the boarding life abroad as well as themselves. Tasks include but are not limited to:
* School research
* Student’s self-awareness profile: character and personality traits, strengths and weaknesses
* Interview prep
* Essay brainstorming and editing
* Language and content check for all outgoing messages from families/students to schools
* Work closely with Progress Consultants as a Quality Assurance on all documents, records, etc.
* Participate in marketing events as a Shang representative
* Travel for school visits and interview tours upon request
2. Desired Requirements 任职要求
* Excellent language and communication skills in both English and Chinese. Native speaker level fluency in both languages required.
* At least 2+ years admission guidance experience in high school/undergraduate education in the United States.
* Graduated from top universities in China, and overseas study experiences are preferred.
* Excellent detail orientation, good organizational ability and service-minded.
* Ability to perform well under strict deadlines and pressure.
* Marketing experience a plus.
Shang Learning provides unique incentives which include:
* Competitive salary packages with commission. The base salary is RMB 15-25K per month depending on experiences, plus service fee and commission based on the number of families assigned and quality of consulting services provided.
* High performing JC’s will become a certified professional educational consultant and take on his/her own students as senior IEC and be invited to have vested interest in the company.
* Introduction to key contacts at prep schools and universities for personal and professional development.
* The opportunity to interface with the next generation of China’s leaders and influencers; to learn from and with them and to help them develop a more global mindset.
Please send your updated resume with subject line “Junior Consultant” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
请将您的最新简历发送至 email@example.com，标题请填写 “Junior Consultant”。
Admission Hotline: 400-060-1010 (Beijing) 400-060-1133 (Shanghai)